Saturday, December 22, 2012

Studio Calico Block Party Sneaks

Hello there, I had posted some SC sneaks on Instagram throughout the week but realized that not everyone is on there or maybe even no longer there with their TOS communication disaster ;-) So I thought you would like to see them posted here, too.

Studio Calico Block Party Sneaks

Studio Calico Block Party Sneaks

Studio Calico Block Party Sneaks
Studio Calico Block Party Sneaks

For January, I got the Card Kit, Add-on #3 and Add-on #4. Love the many turquoise patterns in there and I really can't wait to share the full projects with you all! :)

1 comment :

  1. I love the sneaks already and I can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by! If you enjoyed this blog post, consider subscribing via a feed reader or by e-mail so you get notified about the latest posts or tutorials.