Welcome!

9:00 PM

Hello everyone, I'm glad you found your way here to my new blog! Let's just get started with a fresh little notecard, okay? This is one I tucked into a package to a fellow crafter.

hand-stamped button card with die-cut paper flower

hand-stamped button card with die-cut paper flower - detail

I am not one to often use flowers on cards, my go-to focal points are (still) butterflies... but this simple and modern version... love! What do you think? Do you keep coming back to a certain focal point for your paper crafts? Do you like the new blog and bigger images - or is it even too big for your screen? I would love to here from you!

Oh, and if you have a spare minute - please, update your news readers with my new blog feed! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week :)

Dana xx

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Button Boutique and Turning a New Leaf
Ink: PTI True Black and Berry Sorbet, other from stash
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite, Crate Emma's Shoppe
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream,
Other: PTI Baker's Twine in Dark Chocolate, Martha Stewart Starburst punch, PTI Notched Flower dies, PTI Vintage Buttons Melon Berry, ribbon from stash, SC Mister Huey's Warm Calico

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

Pinterest

Flickr Images